Here are a few quick notes on how blujay feedback works:
- Our system is integrated with PayPal & Google Checkout so feedback can only be left after payment has been made by registered buyers only.
- An unregistered buyer that pays with PayPal or Google Checkout cannot leave feedback, but the transaction counts as +1 to your feedback score and shows up as an "Unrated" transaction on your feedback page.
- Both registered buyers and sellers can leave feedback for each other on a transaction.
- Your feedback score is calculated on the number of paid transactions using PayPal & Google Checkout from both unregistered and registered buyers. If you get a negative feedback, it will not deduct from your score nor do we show a percentage reflecting any positive/negative ratio as ebay does.
- All Google Checkout & PayPal transactions regardless of rating (positive, negative, neutral) count as +1 towards the feedback score.
- We believe feedback will help other buyers trust a honest and hard working seller. Feedback is designed to reward sellers for their efforts.
- Some stores may have an initial score which is a credit for all unique, past PayPal & Google checkout transactions before feedback was implemented.
blujay feedback features
buyer and seller feedback on all transactions using an online payment system.
Payment & refund notifications on invoices.
Feedback score and detailed feedback history.
Simple to use feedback management interface.
Does blujay feedback cost anything?
blujay feedback is FREE for both the buyer & seller.
How is Feedback calculated?
The feedback score seen next to the blujay username e.g. Username ( 50 ) is the number of invoices paid using either PayPal or Google Checkout.
Both unregistered and registered buyer invoices paid using PayPal or Google Checkout contribute to the seller's score. Feedback ratings and comments do NOT affect
the feedback score but does serve to help other buyers & sellers in future transactions.
Feedback as a seller
After payment has been made you can leave feedback for registered buyers. Each completed & paid invoice using PayPal or Google Checkout counts as +1 to your score
by both registered and unregistered buyers. If payment is refunded, then the transaction will not be counted.
Feedback as a buyer
Only registered buyers can leave & receive feedback. Invoices which are paid using PayPal or Google Checkout will allow for feedback.
How do I leave feedback?
In order to leave a feedback comment the buyer needs to be registered. The "Leave Feedback" link can be found in the invoice OR on your [My blujay -> My Feedback]
page. Both the buyer and seller can leave feedback after payment has been made.
Supported payment systems
blujay currently supports PayPal & Google Checkout payment systems. For instructions on setting up Google Checkout with blujay please see the instructions below,
"How to setup Google Checkout to support blujay feedback." If you accept PayPal payments, then PayPal will be automatically supported.
Do I have to leave feedback?
No. Feedback is an optional part of any transaction. It's purpose is to help other blujay buyers and sellers in future transactions based on your experience.
Sellers: How to setup Google Checkout to support blujay feedback
You'll need to Log into your Google Checkout seller's account. From there do the following:
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click the Integration link
3. Under Shopping cart post security make sure it is checked.
4. In the API callback URL enter https://www.blujay.com/gc
5. Under Callback contents: select Notification as XML(Requires an HTTPS URL)
6. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Next we need to copy your Google merchant ID and Google merchant Key into blujay
1. Follow steps 1 & 2 above
2. Under Account Information, copy your Google merchant ID and key
3. Log into your blujay account, then click Update My Sales Policy
4. Check the Enable Google Checkout checkbox
5. In the Merchant ID field, enter your Google Merchant ID
6. In the Merchant Key field, enter your Google Merchant Key
7. Click the Submit update button at the bottom of the page.
Recent Feedback table
This table shows what the most recent buyer and seller transaction ratings were within the last year, 6 months and 1 month.