theories of |
Hardback book by C.H. Patterson
Over 550 pages
Copyright © 1973 by C.H. Patterson
PREFACE TO FIRST EDITION
PART ONE Rational Approaches to Counseling
2. WILLIAMSON AND THE MINNESOTA POINT OF VIEW
3. RATIONAL-EMOTIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY: ELLIS
PART TWO Learning Theory Approaches to Counseling
5. REINFORCEMENT THEORY AND PSYCHOANALYTIC THERAPY: DOLLARD AND MILLER
6. PSYCHOTHERAPY BY RECIPROCAL INHIBITION: WOLPE
7. ROTTER'S SOCIAL LEARNING APPROACH
8. LEARNING FOUNDATIONS OF BEHAVIOUR THERAPY: KANFER AND PHILLIPS
PART THREE Psychoanalytic Approaches to Counseling
10. BORDIN'S PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING
11. PSYCHOANALYTIC THERAPY: ALEXANDER
PART FOUR Perceptual-Phenomenological Approaches to Counseling
13. KELLY'S PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSONAL CONSTRUCTS AND COUNSELING
14. GRINKER'S TRANSACTIONAL APPROACH
15. GESTALT THERAPY
16. CLIENT-CENTERED THERAPY: ROGERS
PART FIVE Existential Psychotherapy
18. FRANKL'S LOGOTHERAPY
PART SIX An Eclectic Position
20. THORNE'S ECLECTIC SYSTEM OF CLINICAL PRACTICE
PART SEVEN Conclusion
21. DIVERGENCES AND CONVERGENCES IN CONSELING OR PYSCHOTHERAPY
The book is in pretty good condition.
There is some edgewear to the cover, especially around the corners.
Some of the silver letters on the cover are slightly faded.
No torn or ripped pages.
There are several pages with underlining and a few markings.
There is an address label and the previous owner's name written on the inside cover.