Young Set Fashions
1940s Vintage Knitting Crochet Patterns Book
Columbia No. 113, 1948, 32 pages
Ages 4 to 14 Years
Pullover and Cardigan sweaters and Vests to knit for boys and girls, with graphs, girls coat, girls twin set, two-piece dress, hats, mittens, hood, ear muffs, stocking cap and socks, plus one set to crochet for girls.
* 5-Piece Crocheted Set for girls (on cover) (4 - 6)
* Little Princess Coat (4 - 8)
* Brother and Sister Cardigan Suits (4 - 8)
* Petite Point Sweater and skirt (6 - 12)
* Tiny Torso Suit (6 - 10)
* Rough n Tumble Cardigan (10 - 14)
* Sleeveless Pullover (10 - 14)
* Lassie Cardigan Suit (6 - 12)
* Long-sleeved Pullover (10 - 14)
* Bunny Button Down Sweater (12 - 14)
* Twin Set Cardigan and Slipover (8 - 14)
* 3-Piece Swiss Set (8 - 14)
* 2-Piece Dress (12 - 14)
* Child's Hats, Argyle Mittens, Hood, Ear Muffs and Mittens, Cable Mittens, Block Stitch Mittens
* Plain, Striped, Cable Clock, Ribbed, Spiral and Argyle Socks, Stocking Cap
You will receive your pattern book in PDF format for digital download and there are no shipping charges. You can access the book easily from your computer by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this on your computer, it can be downloaded for free from their site at www.adobe.com.
By purchasing this copy, you agree to use it for personal use only; no re-selling of any or all of the contents is permitted. To the best of my knowledge and belief, this material comes from a public domain source.