Wireless IR night vision camera security set with 30 IR LED's for recording in low and no light environments. During the day, a regular security system does the job fine, what about at night? This model is what any business or home needs for 24/7 day or night safety.
The Wireless IR Night Vision Camera Security Set comes with a Wireless Receiver and 4 Wireless Infrared (IR) cameras. The wireless receiver features 4 selectable channels, and can be used with a computer via a USB, hooked into a viewing monitor or with a video recording device. The night vision cameras have a range of 12 meters allowing you to place them throughout a large room and view the action in every corner.
This particular Camera Security Set is so complete it even comes with a remote controller to comfortably operate and view live video feeds during the day or night from the comfort of your chair. In addition, the wireless cameras will automatically switch on the IR function when lighting conditions change, as night sets in the 30 IR LED lights will come on and you will be able to see instantly with out any delay.
A high performance security system designed with high end components and combining the latest technology, this all-in-one kit is simple to setup and will provide you peace of mind.
At a Glance...
* Record straight to your computer via the USB connection.
* Connect to your TV or monitor and view 4 different video feeds.
* Receiver Specifications:
- Primary Function: Wireless security system with night vision
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2400~2483Mhz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480Mhz
- Frequency Stabilization: +/-100Khz
- Demodulation Mode: FM
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: 38dB
- Audio Output: 1Vp-P@600
- Power Adapter: DC 5V/500mA
- Dimension: L:120 x W:99 x D:30 (mm)
- USB plug for computer access (compatible with Windows XP only)
- Manual or Remote Controlled
- Four Channels Available
- Channel Scan and Channel Skip for multiple Cameras
* Camera Specifications:
- Image Device: 1/3 Inch OmniVision CMOS
- TV system: NTSC 628(H)x568(V) )
- Horizontal Definition: 380TV Line
- Angular Field of View: 45deg(f=6mm)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux
- Built in 30 IR LED for 12m night vision range
- Synchronization System: Internal
- Scanning Freq(H): 15.734KHz NTSC
- Scanning Freq(V): 60Hz NTSC
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Gamma Correction: >0.45
- Operation Temperature: -10 to 50 degrees C
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400~2483MHz
- Locked Frequencies
- Power: Via power adapter
- Dimension: Diameter:55 x H:145 x W:75 (mm)
- Built in Microphone
- Recommended Range for Objects: 1-12M. Max effective range 12M.
- Transmission Range: 50M without interference
* Manufacturer Ref: E56DCC641555
* Catalog Ref: Security Camera, Surveillance, Wireless security camera
* This set comes with 1 receiver and 4 cameras.
* Each wireless camera comes with 30 LED IR lights along with an AV extension cable and DV in
* Easily programmable to automatically switch from one channel to another at a touch of a button
* Model CVD-43A802X4-NTSC
* Remote Controller
* USB Cable
* CD Driver
* User Manual - English
* Power Adapter
* AV cable
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
* How far a distance can you record audio in? The audio feature can only record clear audio of up to 3 meters
* Is it difficult to install? Not at all! Just plug and go, all you have to do is select different channels on each camera by using the channel switch located the the rear end of the wireless camera.
* Does the receiver also record video? No, but it is simple to record once you connect it to your laptop, or if using a TV, you can record to a video recording device.
- Other payment (Cash, Check, Money Order) see Seller's Policy
Worldwide Shipping and Legality
FREE SHIPPING IN USA
* We offer shipping worldwide to almost all locations on the planet. * Please include your phone number when ordering,orders cannot be shipped without a correct phone number. Your number will not be used for any other reason but for delivery purposes only. (NO PO BOXES PLEASE).* Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country – and about the legalities of importing goods into your country. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the Paradise Electronics terms and conditions below, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order. * Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
Read The Small Print!
* Before you read the small print: Importing is a breeze in most countries! You may have to pay your own country’s VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases packets / cartons delivered from US or China by courier arrive safely with no problems at all! * Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible region / compatibility inconsistencies, we do not accept returns of healthy products which were simply mis-ordered by you. If you are in an NTSC video color region, don’t order PAL products for your market. Check if your country’s networks will match the GSM frequency bands of Cell Phones you are ordering. Check if your locality has free DVB-T broadcasts before buying DVB-T digital TV receivers. If the driver’s seat is on the left, don’t order left side passenger sun visor Car DVD Monitors! Duh! * Additionally, there are some (cool) types of gadgets including for example (but not limited to) radio signal jammers, high powered lasers, and could-be-considered-medical products like e-cigarettes, that are not legal (booo!) to import into certain countries. As the buyer / importer it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. Paradise Electronics will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country’s local Customs – either in cases where the goods are turned back, or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition Paradise Electronics is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase. * We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware / software during / related to installation of any of our products. We not be liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products. * Delivery time: If there is a possible delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we’ll contact you by email to discuss back order, refund, changing products, or other options. Larger orders that exceed our stock may take up to 1 week longer to send out, as we have to order from the factory. In such cases we will contact you about any delay. In certain cases, e.g. the first time you try to ship to a different address than your own, we have to complete a verification check with you before processing your order, which can add 1-3 days to the processing time. Most orders are shipped 1-3 days after order is completed.
1. All our products come with a 12 month warranty.
1. Fewer than 1% of all Paradise Electronics shipped products are subject to any warranty or quality issue.
1. In the unlikely event there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in US or China warehouse we will either repair the item, or offer full credit towards ordering a replacement.
1. If you experience any problem with a product bought from Paradise Electronics, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you. Any returns must be discussed with Paradise Electronics Customer Support in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork.
1. In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / credit under warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to the Paradise Electronics warehouse in US or China are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by Paradise Electronics.
1. Physical damage to a pro
this ad: miscategorized, prohibited, spam