This is the White Handmade Musashi Forge Folded Katana Samurai Sword. The blade of the katana has been constructed from differentially hardened forge folded 1060 carbon steel. The blade features 8,000 layers of steel, giving the blade a ayasugi-hada with some mokume-hada.
Detailed Specs of the Katana:
Blade: The blade of the katana has been constructed from differentially hardened forge folded 1060 carbon steel. The blade features 8,000 layers of steel, giving the blade a ayasugi-hada with some mokume-hada. The hamon has been authentically created with a midare pattern. There is medium niku on the blade, making the blade appropriate for medium traditional targets. The tip of the blade is a chu kissaki with a kaeri-asashi turn back.
The blade comes full tang and very sharp.
Saya: The saya features a glossy white piano lacquer finish and bull horn koiguchi. The sageo is high quality black and white chemical fiber.
Tsuka: The tsuba is two tone oxidized brass with a hawk and sparrows. The tsuka features two smoked bamboo mekugi. The ito is white cotton over ray skin samegawa. The fuchigashira is brass.
The Katana includes a wooden gift box, cleaning kit, sword bag, and certificate of authenticity.
Please note that item specs will vary slightly from sword to sword.
NOte: Stand sold separately.
Overall Length:39.25 "
Nagasa Length:27.5 "
Blade Material:1060 Carbon Steel
Tsuka Length:10.75 "
Blade Thickness @ Habaki:0.317 "
Blade Thickness @ Kissaki:0.189 "
Kissaki Length:1.386 "
Blade Width @ Habaki:1.244 "
Blade Construction:Forge Folded Mono Steel
Blade Width @ Kissaki:0.843 "
Weight W/O Saya:2.55 lbs
Balance Point:4.5 "
Hardness of Yakiba:58 degrees
Ito & Sageo Material:Chemical Fiber
Mekugi:Smoked Bamboo Double Mekugi
Accessories:Box, Sword Bag, Cleaning Kit & Certificate
- Other payment (Cash, Check, Money Order) see Seller's Policy
Payment Accepted: Send us your email for a invoice from Our Merchant Account.........
To Purchase click Buy and fill in your info and I will email you an Invoice to pay by credit or debit card.
Please send checks or Money orders to:
RR 1 Box 2330
Dora, MO 65637
Shipping & Handling
$0.00 - $39.99 = $8.50
$40.00 - $49.99 = $11.00
$50.00 - $74.99 = $15.00
$75.00 - $99.99 = $19.00
$100.00 - $124.99 = $24.00
* We ship USPS for most items with a shipping weight of 2lbs. or less, and for
* We ship UPS Ground for most shipments over 2lbs.
* Other shipping methods and services are available on request for an additional cost.
* Canada and International customers Please contact us for a Shipping Quote.
* Customers must call within 10 days of original purchase to return any item.
* Misuse of, or used items will not be accepted for return.
* All return items must be shipped in the Original Packaging.
* All defective products will be accepted for repair or replacement only within 10 days of the
date of invoice.
* All returns must be in original saleable condition, 100% complete, with all packaging
material, manuals, and accessories.
* A Repair/Replacement Fee will be assessed to all authorized returns received
incomplete or damaged, or may be refused at our discretion.
* Shipping costs are not refundable.
Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, U. S. APO'S/MILITARY BASES
Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, US APO's/Military Bases: Shipping cost are $20.00 MINIMUM.
* We DO NOT accept Checks or Money Orders from outside the USA.
* The customer is responsible for any and all customs fees or other related costs.
* The customer assumes the responsibility for knowing what can be legally imported into
* JDR Collectibles is not responsible for any items seized by customs.
* We ship International purchases via USPS. Insurance is required.
* All shipping costs are non-refundable.
this ad: miscategorized, prohibited, spam