Here is an unsigned black enamel and rhinestone leaf brooch and clip back earrings set from the 1960s. They could be unsigned Weiss.
Brooch is 3" long and 2 1/4" wide. Pin closure works fine.
Earrings are 1" long and 5/8" wide. The backs are tight.
There is only very very slight wear to the enamel but this can be expected for a 50 or more year old set!
I have had this set for years and I just recently purchased a signed Weiss set that is very similar to this one so out it goes. My loss is your gain!
I can't seem to get the best picture of this set and the silver set I have listed. The pictures do not do them justice. The 2nd picture above shows more of the sparkle this set has. Trust me, even though the stones are black, they sparkle!!
This set is priced for the holidays, get it before it's gone!!
The items that you see in the pictures are the actual items that you will get. Please email me with any questions and please give me at least 24 hours to answer. I will try to answer as soon as possible.
Keep in mind this is vintage jewelry and age appropriate wear should be expected. Condition is always subject to interpretation. Issues or flaws beyond normal wear if noticed will be mentioned in the description or on individual photos. Please look at all of the photos. Simply click on each picture and then click on it again to enlarge it in a separate window from the page. Some jewelry may need light cleaning but overall most is clean unless otherwise stated in the description. The measurements are given and sometimes the picture will include either a coin or a ruler to help you get an accurate idea of the size of the item. All items are sold in "AS IS."
I will mail your package the following day after purchase. The items will ship by first class mail with delivery confirmation.
Thank you for visiting my listing!
If you are buying vintage, you must expect some wear, unless it is mint condition.
• Mint: Perfect, pristine, no signs of wear.
• Near Mint: Like New, no flaws to report
• Excellent: Has been worn, no flaws to report.
• Very Good: Noted minor flaws, easily repairable or already repaired, Could be wearable as
purchased with the flaws.
• Good: Noted minor flaws, most likely repairable or already repaired, wearable with care or after
• Fair: Numerous noted flaws, some significant, possibly repairable/wearable.
• Poor: Damaged beyond repair with value as a study piece, not wearable.
• Sold As Is: No Returns As Is: No Returns.