Here is a vintage Mother of Pearl (MOP) expansion cha cha stretch bracelet and earrings set in a very pretty pastel shades. The earrings are clip back. And have “Japan” imprinted on them. The bracelet is a silver tone expansion bracelet.
The bracelet expands to fit a variety of sizes. The earrings are approximately 1" in diameter.
I am a collector of these necklaces with their bracelets and earrings in many colors. In collecting theses sets I managed to buy two of this color so out it goes. My loss is your gain!
Condition: Very good.
These sets are very rare and sell for as much as $28 for the bracelet alone. Very rarely do they have the matching earring at that price! Check eBay and Etsy and see for yourself. This is a steal! So get it before it's gone. No reserving available.
This is vintage jewelry and age appropriate wear should be expected. Condition is always subject to interpretation. Issues or flaws beyond normal wear if noticed will be mentioned in the description or on individual photos. Please look at all of the photos. Simply click on each picture and then click on it again to enlarge it in a separate window from the page. Some jewelry may need light cleaning but overall most is clean unless otherwise stated in the description. The measurements are given and sometimes the picture will include either a coin or a ruler to help you get an accurate idea of the size of the item. All items are sold in "AS IS."
The item that you see in the pictures is the actual item that you will get. Please email me with any questions and please give me at least 24 hours to answer. I will try to answer as soon as possible.
I will mail your package the following day after your purchase. This item will be shipped by priority mail with delivery confirmation due to its weight.
Thank you for visiting my listing!
If you are buying vintage, you must expect some wear, unless it is mint condition.
• Mint: Perfect, pristine, no signs of wear.
• Near Mint: Like New, no flaws to report
• Excellent: Has been worn, no flaws to report.
• Very Good: Noted minor flaws, easily repairable or already repaired, Could be wearable as purchased with the flaws.
• Good: Noted minor flaws, most likely repairable or already repaired, wearable with care or after repair.
• Fair: Numerous noted flaws, some significant, possibly repairable/wearable.
• Poor: Damaged beyond repair with value as a study piece, not wearable.
• Sold As Is: No Returns.