Here is a very rare set. It is signed “89 Audrelli.” The Audrelli Couture Candee Fashion Jewelry & Accessories Company has since closed its doors. The tags on both pieces says Saks Fifth Avenue. Both the buckle and the pin are embellished with Abalone shell pieces and other beads. I am not sure what type of metal it is.
The signature and date of year is signed on both pieces but is not as easily seen on the pin as it is on the buckle. The belt buckle is 7” long and 4 ¼” at its widest point. The pin has the same embellishment and is 4” long and 3 ½ inches at its widest point.
It appears the rust color is part of the design, because I rubbed it as hard as I could and none of it comes off on the cloth. The rust color is not as bright on the pieces as it is in the pictures. (I have a Nikon camera set for close ups.) The buckle has a slight green color around the points where the hook and loop were attached to the metal.
This set sold at Sak Fifth Avenue for $240 in '89! Appears to be in its original box. I got it a few years back. Love it, but I don't think I'll ever wear it!
The item that you see in the pictures is the actual item that you will get. Please email me with any questions and please give me at least 24 hours to answer. I will try to answer as soon as possible.
Item will be mailed the following day after your purchase. Due to its weight, shipping on this item will be priority mail padded flat rate envelope with delivery confirmation. It will not fit in the small flat rate box.
Thank you for visiting my listing!
If you are buying vintage, you must expect some wear, unless it is mint condition.
• Mint: Perfect, pristine, no signs of wear.
• Near Mint: Like New, no flaws to report
• Excellent: Has been worn, no flaws to report.
• Very Good: Noted minor flaws, easily repairable or already repaired, Could be wearable as
purchased with the flaws.
• Good: Noted minor flaws, most likely repairable or already repaired, wearable with care or after
• Fair: Numerous noted flaws, some significant, possibly repairable/wearable.
• Poor: Damaged beyond repair with value as a study piece, not wearable.
• Sold As Is: No Returns.