Here is a pair vintage of QualiCraft stilettos! My knowledge is that QualiCraft shoes have been around since the 30’s!
I bought these shoes on eBay a few months ago. They are printed on the inside as a size 8 and I wear an 8 but they are too big for me. These are vintage QualiCraft shoes from the 60’s or 70’s and I’m sure that they have stretched with the wearing. So I think they would better fit a person who wears an 8 ½. So out they go. My loss is your gain!
There are two scuff marks on the inside of the right shoe, and what looks like old glue stain on the heel of the left shoe.(see pic) The paper insoles in the shoes are curling up slightly around the edges, but other wise these shoes are in very good vintage condition.
They have 3 ¾” heels with detailing around the sides and back of the shoes. They are 10 ¼” in length, 3” at the widest part on the bottom of the shoe.
Please make sure these measurements work for you.
The item that you see in the pictures is the actual item that you will get. Please email me with any questions and please give me at least 24 hours to answer. I will try to answer as soon as possible.
I will mail your package the following day after your purchase. This item will be shipped by priority mail with delivery confirmation due to its weight.
Thank you for visiting my listing!
If you are buying vintage, you must expect some wear, unless it is mint condition.
• Mint: Perfect, pristine, no signs of wear.
• Near Mint: Like New, no flaws to report
• Excellent: Has been worn, no flaws to report.
• Very Good: Noted minor flaws, easily repairable or already repaired, Could be wearable as purchased with the flaws.
• Good: Noted minor flaws, most likely repairable or already repaired, wearable with care or after repair.
• Fair: Numerous noted flaws, some significant, possibly repairable/wearable.
• Poor: Damaged beyond repair with value as a study piece, not wearable.
• Sold As Is: No Returns.