|Toys & Novelties |
1940s Vintage Knitting Crochet Patterns
Beehive Series No. 54, c 1940s, 38 pages
This book is part of a Collection of 6 Bazaar, Novelties, Gifts pattern books.
Click Here to save by buying the complete Collection.
Doll clothes, stuffed animals, bazaar items, accessories and afghans to knit and crochet.
- 18 inch doll (dress, bonnet, vest, panties, pullover, skirt, step-ins, shortie coat and beret.
- 16 inch girl doll (dress, vest, panties, bootees, bunny bag, bonnet, coat, leggings).
- 16 inch boy doll (snow suit, blazer and beanie, buster suit).
- 11 inch girl doll (dress, bonnet, vest, panties, bootees).
- 11 inch boy doll (cap, cardigan, leggings).
Dog's sweater (length from neck to rear along back edge, 17 1/2 in. Width all around body 14 in.
- Bozo the Boston (8 1/2 in.) and puppy (7 in.)
- Donna the Donkey (10 in.) and foal (7 1/2 in.)
- Percy the Penguin (11 1/2 in.) and Baby (7 in.)
- Pepi the Poodle (11 1/2 in.) and Puppy (9 in.)
- Dulcie the Duck (8 1/2 in.) and Ducklings (5 1/2 in.)
- Monty the Monkey (16 in.) and Baby (11 in.)
- Katie the Kangaroo (11 in.) and Baby (4 1/2 in.)
- Rosie the Rabbit (9 1/2 in.) and Baby (6 1/2 in.)
- Cherry Boutonniere (crochet)
- Flower Boutonniere (crochet)
- Evening Bag with embroidery
- Afternoon Bag
- Knitted Bag for bowling shoes
- Knitted bag in Fair Isle
- Knitted Hobo Bag with embroidered lambs
- Knitted and Crocheted hand bags.
Tea Cosies in Fair Isle and Embroidery' Knitted Tea and Egg Cosies; Crocheted Tea and Egg Cosies.
Novelty Designs in Tea Pot Holders (or Needle Cases). Rosella, Kookaburra, Squirrel, Cockatoo, Corn Cob.
Knitted and Crocheted Cushions, Colonial Afghan, Rug Wool Lamp Shade and Hand Hooked Rug.
You will receive your pattern book in PDF format for digital download and there are no shipping charges. You can access the book easily from your computer by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this on your computer, it can be downloaded for free from their site at www.adobe.com.
By purchasing this copy, you agree to use it for personal use only; no re-selling of any or all of the contents is permitted. To the best of my knowledge and belief, this material comes from a public domain source.