Suzanne Somers' Eat, Cheat, and Melt the Fat Away
by Suzanne Somers
Illustrations by Leslie Hamel
Foreword by Diana Schwazbein, M.D.
Publisher: Crown Publishers
With her number one New York Times bestseller Eat Great, Lose Weight and Get Skinny on Fabulous Food, Suzanne Somers spread the word about her revolutionary weight-loss program that's unlike any diet out there. When you Somersize, you can eat your favorite foods until you are full and change your metabolism without skipping meals. Unlike other weight-loss programs, you don't have to eliminate entire food groups or skimp on portions -- instead, you can trim your waistline and boost your energy levels without depriving yourself of healthy, great-tasting foods.
In her new book, Suzanne Somers' Eat, Cheat and Melt the Fat Away, Suzanne shows loyal fans and newcomers alike that losing weight and getting fit are easier now than ever before. You'll be amazed at how the pounds just melt away when you eat hearty, rich foods like cheese, butter, meats, creamy sauces, and tempting desserts. The key is eating food in the right combinations to achieve maximum weight loss, while also lowering your cholesterol and blood pressure. Eat, Cheat and Melt the Fat Away explains Somersizing in detail for those who have come to the program for the first time. It also offers the latest Somersizing news, including:
* How hormone imbalances affect weight gain and how to maintain your weight throughout every phase in your life, from puberty through your childbearing years to menopause;
* How to Somersize with your children;
* How to incorporate little "cheats" into the plan so you never feel deprived, but still lose weight;
* Information about the remarkable new chemical-free natural sugar that allows you to eat sweets and still stay slim;
* Answers to the most frequently asked questions and concerns about Somersizing;
* Somersize success stories that will inspire you to lose weight and get healthy.
And best of all, Eat, Cheat and Melt the Fat Away also includes more than 100 new Somersize recipes that will tantalize your taste buds, including Pan-Fried Petrale Sole with Lemon, Butter, and Caper Sauce; Deep-Fried Turkey with Fried Onions and Herbs; Roasted Sweet Red Pepper Soup with Creme Fraiche and Crispy Sage Leaves; Portobello Mushrooms with Bubbling Pesto; Molten Chocolate Cakes; Raspberry Souffle; and many more.
Condition: Used. Hardcover. Dust cover is a little scuffed and a tiny bit soiled. Previous owner's name and date they bought the book are written on the front endpaper. Pages may be tanning.
Don't Delay. Buy It Now!
Why Buy From Me?
* Shipping Speed Most people are extremely amazed at how fast I get their item delivered to them. I ship the same day you pay for your item, whenever possible.
Strong Positive Feedback 100% positive feedback. Customers are overwhelmingly pleased with the quality of the item they receive, the accuracy of the item's description, the prompt and informative email notifications, and of course the speedy delivery.
* Blujay Member Since 2005 I'm here to stay.
* ID Verified My feedback profile also displays the ID Verified icon. An extra level of safety and security for buyers to know.
* PayPal Buyer Protection All of my listings display the PayPal Buyer Protection icon to qualify for up to $1000.00 of protection for you, the buyer.