New, factory sealed. Ships USPS First Class Mail within 1 business day. Faster or International shipping, (or have any questions) please contact us at Will@TragicLittlePC.Com.
First Person (switches to Third Person in cut scenes)
Note: This game is also known as Chameleon: Mysterious Journey II and Mysterious Journey II: Chameleon. In Europe, the title is Schizm II: Chameleon . In Poland, it's Schizm II: Kameleon.
"Never in the history of first-person adventures have you been able to take such a trip around such complex and rich scenery with so much control. The game plays very much like an FPS without the guns or twitch-reflex requirements and those scared of direct control will be pleased to know you can actually move around with just the mouse if you so wish.
"Mysterious Journey II is one big graphical and phonetic experience. If you like to solve logic-based puzzles and didn't play hooky during your math lessons then this game really is a must. But be aware; besides your own calculation skills, this game requires quite some capacity from your computer and video card as well."
Play Sen in this exciting first-person adventure game with real-time 3D rendered virtual worlds and characters. Explore eye-catching environments while solving puzzles of various types and difficulty, all woven into an engrossing and unforgettable story.
Schizm II: Chameleon features:
• The sequel to the best-selling Schizm: Mysterious Journey
• Story and dialogue by award-winning Australian science-fiction writer Terry Dowling.
• Distinctive environments with more than 40 outdoor and indoor locations, created in stunning detail by a team of highly talented, award-winning artists
• Active worlds with many animated features, dynamic lighting, striking special effects.
• Nonviolent gameplay suitable for any gamer, offering a great intellectual challenge with more than 25 different puzzles
• Developed with the highly advanced 3D engine Jupiter licensed from Touchdown Entertainment (used to power the highly acclaimed No One Lives Forever 2 game)
• Advanced real-time rendering engine allowing gameplay with high frame rates in all resolutions up to 1600x1200, offering complete freedom of movement and navigation.
• Atmospheric non-distracting musical soundtrack combined with detailed ambient soundscapes and precisely positioned 3D sound sources