The SD Card is a highly secure stamp-sized flash memory card. Jointly developed by Matsushita Electronic (best known for its Panasonic brand name products), SanDisk and Toshiba, the SD Card weighs approximately two grams. The SD Card can be used in a variety of digital products; digital music players, cellular phones, handheld PCs (HPCs), digital cameras, digital video camcorders, smart phones, car navigation systems and electronic books.
* Cryptographic security for copyrighted data based on proven security concepts from DVD audio
* High transfer rate for fast copy/download
* High storage capacity
* Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power. Data is not lost when power is turned off
* Low battery consumption to maximize battery life in small portable devices
* User selectable mechanical write protect switch on the exterior card casing
* New devices with SD Card slots will accept existing MultiMediaCards
* Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a 10-foot drop to the floor
* Security level complies with both current and future Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
Brand new and bulk packaged
Email us to pay with any major credit card to email@example.com We will send you a invoice. You can also pay with check or money order.
Other payment (Cash, Check, Money Order) see Seller's Policy
If you wish to pay by credit card simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will send you a invoice through 2Checkout where you can pay with any major credit card or Paypal. If you want to discuss the price who knows we may be in a good mood and give you a discount or buy more than 1 which we would certainly give you a discount for just ask. Thanks for looking. Email us if you have any questions at all.