Underwater IR Camera for viewing and recording exactly what is going on in the sea around you, with a 20 meter long cable and wireless receiver + DVR included so you can record the footage. This is a professional grade videocamera product for fishers, scuba divers, marine biologists, or anyone else that wants a better appreciation of what is happening under the water.
How do you use this product? There are two modes;
(1) Use it as an under water camera beneath your boat or dock and view the video footage on the included DVR's viewscreen to see what is going on in the water below.
(2) Use it as an attached camera that follows behind you as you are scuba diving. When you attach it on a tether string you will able to bring it along with you while still keeping your hands free, then when you see something interesting you can pull the camera over so you can directly aim the camera at the things you are most interested in filming.
With the included DVR, you simply insert an SD card into the card slot and hit record. Instantly you be recording everything to a video file until you finish for the day and hit the stop button. Since the DVR even has a built-in viewscreen, it is easy to review what you recorded in the water below and even revisit that spot if you think there is something down there that deserves further investigation.
This waterproof camera has a water depth of up to an astounding 20 meters, has an IR distance of 2-3 meters, is provided with an insulated 20 meter signal and power cable, has a high quality CCD image sensor, and includes a large capacity power pack to give your camera plenty of power for the days exploration ahead. A professional underwater camera kit for anyone who is serious about learning more about what is in the water below.
At a Glance...
* Underwater IR video camera
* CCD image sensor
* 20 meter power and video signal cable
* Records video to included DVR
* DVR has a viewscreen and high capacity SD card slot
* CameraPrimary Function: Underwater Camera
* Casing Material: Impact Resistant ABS Plastic, Yellow Color
* Image Sensor: Color CCD
* Sensor Size: 1/4 Inch
* Color System: PAL
* Angular Field of View: 92 deg (f=3.6mm, F/2.0)
* Minimum Illumination: 0 LUX
* Backlight Compensation: Auto
* Electronic Shutter: 1/50 ~ 1/12,000 sec
* White Balance: Auto
* Gamma Correction: >0.45
* Resolution: 420TV Lines (H)
* Recommended Max Range for Objects: 6-8 meters standard conditions, 2-3 meters in darkness
* Max Depth: Up to 20 meters
* Connection: BNC or RCA (coupler included)
* Video and Power Cable: 20 meters long
* Cable Type: Waterproof, all-in-one style
* Included Wireless Transmitter
- Transmission Range: 15M
- Transmitting Frequency: 2400~2483Mhz (locked frequencies)
- Number of Channels: 4
* Power Source: Battery Pack (1800mAH li-ion rechargeable power pack included)
* Dimensions: 95x150x40
* DVR/ReceiverPrimary Function: Video receiver and recorder (DVR with viewscreen)
* DVR can shoot video or individual still pictures (user option)
* Display: 2.5 Inch LCD Viewscreen
* Memory: SD/MMC Card Slot (16GB max)
* Video Recording
- Video Format: AVI
- Video Resolution: 640x480
- FPS (Frames per second): 30 FPS
* Wireless Video Receiving Frequencies: ISM 2400~2483Mhz
* Four Wireless Channels Available
* Antenna: 50ohm SMA
* Receiving Sensitivity:
- Other payment (Cash, Check, Money Order) see Seller's Policy
Worldwide Shipping and Legality
FREE SHIPPING IN USA
* We offer shipping worldwide to almost all locations on the planet. * Please include your phone number when ordering,orders cannot be shipped without a correct phone number. Your number will not be used for any other reason but for delivery purposes only. (NO PO BOXES PLEASE).* Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country – and about the legalities of importing goods into your country. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the Paradise Electronics terms and conditions below, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order. * Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
Read The Small Print!
* Before you read the small print: Importing is a breeze in most countries! You may have to pay your own country’s VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases packets / cartons delivered from US or China by courier arrive safely with no problems at all! * Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible region / compatibility inconsistencies, we do not accept returns of healthy products which were simply mis-ordered by you. If you are in an NTSC video color region, don’t order PAL products for your market. Check if your country’s networks will match the GSM frequency bands of Cell Phones you are ordering. Check if your locality has free DVB-T broadcasts before buying DVB-T digital TV receivers. If the driver’s seat is on the left, don’t order left side passenger sun visor Car DVD Monitors! Duh! * Additionally, there are some (cool) types of gadgets including for example (but not limited to) radio signal jammers, high powered lasers, and could-be-considered-medical products like e-cigarettes, that are not legal (booo!) to import into certain countries. As the buyer / importer it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. Paradise Electronics will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country’s local Customs – either in cases where the goods are turned back, or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition Paradise Electronics is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase. * We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware / software during / related to installation of any of our products. We not be liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products. * Delivery time: If there is a possible delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we’ll contact you by email to discuss back order, refund, changing products, or other options. Larger orders that exceed our stock may take up to 1 week longer to send out, as we have to order from the factory. In such cases we will contact you about any delay. In certain cases, e.g. the first time you try to ship to a different address than your own, we have to complete a verification check with you before processing your order, which can add 1-3 days to the processing time. Most orders are shipped 1-3 days after order is completed.
1. All our products come with a 12 month warranty.
1. Fewer than 1% of all Paradise Electronics shipped products are subject to any warranty or quality issue.
1. In the unlikely event there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in US or China warehouse we will either repair the item, or offer full credit towards ordering a replacement.
1. If you experience any problem with a product bought from Paradise Electronics, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you. Any returns must be discussed with Paradise Electronics Customer Support in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork.
1. In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / credit under warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to the Paradise Electronics warehouse in US or China are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by Paradise Electronics.
1. Physical damage to a pro
this ad: miscategorized, prohibited, spam