Photographic Approach To
Hardcover book with dust jacket by Earl Theisen
Over 150 pages
Copyright © 1966 by Earl Theisen
Table of Contents includes:
1. You, Your Camera, and People
2. Your Professional Image
3. Ethics for the Photographer
4. The Photographer Is an Editor
5. You are a Salesman
6. You and Your Model
7. Procedures for Dealing with the Subject-Model
8. Does the Reader Accept and Believe Your Photo Statement?
9. Know Your Own Drives and Motivations
10. Your Attitudes
11. Looking for the Meaningful in People
12. Dealing with Personality Types
13. Personalities: The Shy, Pessimistic, and Impulsive Types
14. Personalities: The Stubborn, Brassy, and Selfish Types
15. Concepts About Camera and Technique
16. The Model Release in Photography
This book is in very nice condition with some minor edgewear to the cover.
The dust jacket is very worn and torn with some stains on the cover and some
yellowing on the inside.
The previous owner wrote their initials on the first blank page.
No torn or ripped pages.
No other markings or writing.