How to Interpret the Hidden Psychological Meaning of Personal Photos
Hardcover book with dust jacket by Dr. Robert U. Akeret
Edited by Thomas Humber
Over 245 pages
Copyright © 1973 by Dr. Robert U. Akeret and Thomas Humber
Table of Contents includes:
" 1. Photos are mirrors with memories
2. Discovering the hidden story behind the picture
3. How you can learn photoanalysis
4. Rediscovering the family album
5. What happened when we were young...
6. Discovering relationships within the family
7. Discovering how people communicate
8. How to interpret the many styles of facial and body expressions
9. One photo may not say it all
10. How to find out what public photos actually reveal
11. Try your own photoanalysis "
This book is in good condition with minor edgewear, but the dust jacket is pretty worn.
There are some tears and rough edges plus a few light stains on the dust jacket.
There is a red dot on the bottom edge of the pages, visible from
the side view.
No torn or ripped pages.
No other markings or writing.