• No physical connection to your cell phone or cellular data card
• Works with all generations of CDMA, TDMA, GSM and high-speed data technologies
• Passes TIA/EIA-98-E transmit tests for evaluating CDMA cellular phones
• Power control logic ensures maximum output power is within cellular standards
• Automatic gain control
• Automatic gain gain adjusting in the event of oscillation and/or overload.
• Gain indicator lights
• Automatic shutdown on overload
• Allows multiple phones and cellular data cards to be used simultaneously
• Maximum 3 watts output power
• DC power-supply included - AC power supply sold separately
• Slim low profile inside antenna included
• FCC and IC type accepted
Part Number 801201
Frequency 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
Gain 40 dB / 40 dB
Max Output Power 3 watts (Cell Site Controlled)
+35 dBm / +10 dBm (uplink/downlink)
3 dB nominal
±3 dB / ±4 dB
Isolation > 90 dB
Power Requirements 6 V / 3 A max
Connectors FME-Male 50 ohms
Dimensions 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.25 (inches) or 11.43 x 8.9 x 3.2 (cm)
Weight 1.5 lbs / 0.7 kg
The Dual-Band Amplifier improves signals on both Cellular (824-894 MHz) and PCS (1850-1990 MHz) bands and works with Verizon, US Cellular,
Alltel, Bell Canada, Telus, Cingular, Sprint, T-Mobile and all other Cellular and PCS carriers
All returns are subject to approval after contacting the NIELSEN COMMUNICATIONS Customer Service department at (402) 394-5405 or by contacting us. OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL.
Returns should be sent to:
Attn. Returns - RMA: (Place the return authorization number given to you),
50196 US Highway 20
Inman, NE 68742
Shipping costs are not refundable except for defective items or items sent in error. Defective items will be exchanged for the same items. Defective returns that are found to be non-defective are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
All non-defective, unopened returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
All returns are subject to the following:
Shipping, insurance, and handling charges are not refundable. Returns should be shipped insured, as Nielsen Communications assumes no liability for lost or damaged return shipments. Save your tracking numbers, as they can prove invaluable if your return is lost in transit to us. Your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid. All products must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging.