1930s Vintage Knitting Patterns Book
Minerva, Volume No. 38, 1934, 55 pages
This book is part of a Collection of 7 books with fashion patterns.
Click Here to save by buying the complete Collection.
A prevue of a celebrated Parisian atelier. Minerva hands are making swift notes. Afternoon tea on the Rivera and again the trend is noted. The castle of a baroness at Nuremberg - a stitch known to this aristocratic family for centuries joins the Minerva family. An exclusive Palm Beach club and the fashion's leaders contribute their part.
Lovely outfits for women including 3-piece suits, sweater and skirt sets, dresses, blouses, coats, hats, jackets, cardigans and pullovers, plus a wonderful lacey knit bridal gown. All are knit except for two; some have crocheted edging. All are size 16. Change size by changing needle size or yarn thickness. I have added two pages from another Minerva book which are Measurement Charts.
- Marina Wedding Bells gown - cobwebby lace design knitted on large needles
- Cavalcade - 2-piece suit and blouse
- Regency - 2-piece dress and hat
- Empire - 1-piece boucle dress
- Benedictine - boucle tunic dress
- Aurora - lustre crepe dress
- Laurel - 2-piece silver crepe dress and boucle hat
- Cascade - lustre flake dress
- Glengary - 2-piece suit, coat and hat
- Harlequin - 3-piece lustre wool suit
- Coronado - Crocheted dress
- Argyle - Twin sweater and skirt
- Gordon - 3-piece suit
- Douglas - 3-piece jiffy suit
- Sherwood - 2-piece costume
- Cosmopolitan - 2-piece dress
- Richmond - twin sweater suit
- Ferncliff - 3-piece silver crepe suit and beret
- Romany - (filet) sunback dress, bolero and hat
- Catalina - beach ensemble (shorts, halter, cape)
- The Ideal - 2-piece lace dress
- 2 blouses
You will receive your pattern book in PDF format for digital download and there are no shipping charges. You can access the book easily from your computer by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this on your computer, it can be downloaded for free from their site at www.adobe.com.
By purchasing this copy, you agree to use it for personal use only; no re-selling of any or all of the contents is permitted. To the best of my knowledge and belief, this material comes from a public domain source.