ON PHOTOGRAPHIC ENLARGING & PRINT QUALITY
Hardback Book with Dust Jacket by J. Ghislain Lootens, F.P.S.A, F.R.P.S.
Revised and Enlarged by Lester H. Bogen
Seventh revised edition, 1967
Copyright © 1958, 1961, 1967 by Amphoto
1. How to Get the Proper Negative
2. The Enlarger
3. Choosing the Right Paper for Your Negatives
4. The Paper Developer
5. More About Developers
6. After the Developer
7. The Test Strip and How to Use It
8. Determining the Paper Contrast Grade
9. Dodging and Printing-In
10. Flashing for Tone Control
11. Variable Contrast Papers
12. Chemical Reduction
13. Print Intensification
14. Combination Printing
15. Photographic Border Printing
16. Retouching with New Coccine
17. Blue and Brown Toning
18. Mounting and Displaying Your Prints
19. Pictures to Make You Think
20. Random Thoughts on Good Practice, Gadgets, and Avoiding Problems
This book is in pretty good condition with moderate wear to the cover, but the
dust jacket is very worn and torn.
No torn or ripped pages.
There are some initials written on the first blank page from the previous owner.
There are a few folded pages.