1. 100 levels of vibration.
2. 100 levels of static (optional)---You can gradually increase the vibration or static shock level from 1 to 100 as you wish. Level 1 is the most soft level and level 100 is the opposite ,you should change the level depending on the endurance and reaction of your dog in response to the stimulation.
3. The levels can be altered by use of up & down button.
4. A tone button activates a tone on the receiver.
5. This system is used for only 1 receiver.
6. The receiver will TURN OFF if it is unused for 4 minutes.
7. Any movement will activate the receiver into STANDBY MODE.
8. The transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if there is no operation after 20 seconds and turn off after 2 minute.
9. Adjustable belt length, maximum diameter of 18cm, fit the dog with neck size from 1 to 18 inches. Two pairs of metal prong (short/long) to suit dogs with varied fur thickness.
Matching Receiver and Transmitter: User Manual for Transmitter:
1. To install the batteries, open the battery cover, which is at the back of the transmitter.
2. Install the battery (2 x 4LR44/ 6V) in the transmitter and ensure the polarity is correct.
3. The transmitter will be TURN ON automatically.
4. Press the buttons one by one - the LCD images will change.
5. Press the up and down buttons on right hand side to set level. .
6. The LED light can be used for giving training signals.
7. The transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 20 seconds and will TURN OFF if not operated for 2 minutes.
8. In STANDBY MODE, press any button (except LED light button) to wake it up.
9. To TURN ON the transmitter, hold mode button for at least 5 seconds.
User Manual for the Receiver and Code:
1.To install the batteries
2.Remove the cover
3.Install the batteries (2xAAA 1.5V), make sure the polarity is correct
4.There is a beep right after installing the batteries in the receiver
5.Go to the transmitter and choose 1 or 2 channel to encode by pressing the channel button 1/2 in the transmitter
6.Then press the LAUNCH button on transmitter immediately
7.The receiver will beep - it is now encoded to the transmitter
8.Replace cover and tighten metal probes
1 x Remote transmitter
1 x Collar
1 x Test Light
2 x AAA Battereis
2 x 4LR44 6v batteries