1940s Vintage Knitting Patterns Book
Beehive Series No. 66, c 1940s, 32 pages
This book is part of a Collection of 7 books with fashion patterns. Fashions to knit for women; dresses, pullover and cardigan sweaters, jacket, blouses, for day or evening wear.
Click Here to save by buying the complete Collection.
All are Bust Sizes 32, 34, 36 except as noted.
* Soft Dress for Daytime; one-piece dress with ribbed midriff and portrait collar.
* Dolman Sleeve Dress; two-piece dress with cable stitch and ribbed skirt.
* Tailored Dress; a one-piece dress with cardigan neckline, three-quarter length sleeves, and slenderizing and easy fitting ribbed skirt; Bust Sizes 38-42.
* Suit Blouses;
- A: Front panel and sleeve trim in dainty lace pattern; Bust Sizes 38-42.
- B: Classic with little collar or with turtle collar or plain round neck;
- C: Diamond lace pattern yoke and cap sleeves;
* The Middy Line: A kimono sleeve over blouse, scooped neckline with fold embroidered with pearls if desired for evening, or made in three tones, or one colour;
* The Vestee Blouse with long or short sleeves; easy to knit blouse with metallic accent and soft collar; Bust 38-42.
* Companion Sweaters in six sizes; Seamless Raglan Pullover and Cardigan; Bust 32-42.
* Trim Little Blouse with Peter Pan collar and cap sleeves;
* Casual Jacket in six sizes; shawl collar, fringed or knitted binding; Bust 32-42.
* Weskit and Cap, smart, easily knitted accessories.
* Knitted Styles for Evening Wear; Bolero, Evening Blouse and Stole;
* Evening Separates; Blouse and Bolero;
* Quick-as-a-Wink; Pearl Studded Bolero and Lacey Stole.
You will receive your pattern book in PDF format for digital download and there are no shipping charges. You can access the book easily from your computer by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this on your computer, it can be downloaded for free from their site at www.adobe.com.
By purchasing this copy, you agree to use it for personal use only; no re-selling of any or all of the contents is permitted. To the best of my knowledge and belief, this material comes from a public domain source.