Archival Ink Refill Kits will save you money and eliminate trips to buy pricey new cartridges. Designed with convenience and simplicity in mind, follow the easy illustrated refilling instructions to refill your original cartridges or continuous ink system within 5 minutes from start to finish. Best of all, photos printed with Archival Ink lasts longer than traditional, lab-processed photos. They will even stand up to smudges, scratches, and fading. That means you can share and frame your favorite photos, or place them in an album - worry-free. Backed by our 1 Year Total-Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee and a 1 Year Platinum Warranty.
Ink Quantity: 120ml Cyan, 120ml Magenta, 120ml Yellow, 120ml Black, 120ml Light Cyan, 120ml Light Magenta, 720ml Total
Package Contents: 6x Ink Bottles with Refilling Tips, 6x Needle Tips, 2x Gloves, 1x Thumb Drill, 1x Aluminum Tape, 1x Refiling Instructions
Product Highlights: Archival Dye Ink is Smudge Proof, Scratch Proof and Fade Resistant for 80 Years
Total Savings: Equivalent to 60 Cartridges. Save $900 Compared to Buying New Cartridges
1) No Mess, Dual Refill Tip Design - Attachable needle tips for refilling original cartridges and built-in plastic tips for refilling continuous ink systems with no mess and no syringes.
2) Same Quality as Original Ink - Highly reliable clog free formula is filtered to 0.2 um, which is the same as original ink.
3) Smudge-Proof, Highlighter-Safe - The archival ink formula dries your prints in seconds and lets you use a highlighter without smudging.
4) Precisely Calibrated Color Gamut - The archival ink matches the color profile of the original cartridges with no adjustments needed.
Never buy expensive one time use cartridges at the store again. The top features of our ink refill kits are the foil seals under the bottle caps that aid in shipping safety, easy-to-squeeze oval shaped bottle design with dual refilling tips for each bottle to easily and efficiently inject ink into your original cartridges or continuous ink system with no mess and no syringes.
Get beautiful photos without going to the lab. Enjoy brilliant photos for generations to come. Archival ink is a revolutionary new dye-based ink formulation that delivers unsurpassed image quality and long-lasting results. Our ink is tailor-made to fit the needs of the discerning photo enthusiast. It provides vivid, true-to-life colors with a wide color gamut ideal for printing your best shots.
1) Knock-offs include poorly translated english instructions with non-specific refilling procedures and tiny pictures that don't make any sense. Our archival ink refill kits include detailed easy to follow refilling instructions, large pictures and an extremely knowledgeable customer support team.
2) Knock-offs use cheap ink that has heavy water and solvent mixtures that are guaranteed to clog the print heads, fade fast, and cause irreversible damage to your printer. Our archival ink is finely filtered to 0.2 microns. This is the same grade as the original ink that came with your printer.
3) Knock-offs have poorly designed refill kits with messy syringes and do not contain all the tools needed to refill your particular cartridge. Our archival ink refill kits include all the tools required for refilling your specific cartridge multiple times and do not contain any messy syringes.
4) Knock-offs had no research and development teams or testing designed to simulate usage or fade testing. Using a unique blend of additives to "fix" the dyes, archival ink scientists have engineered a significant leap in longevity and color reproduction with the introduction of our archival ink technology that locks ink molecules into the photo paper's layer, protecting your picture from fading factors.
1) Archival ink does what other third party inks don't. Pictures fade when they're exposed to light, air pollution, moisture, and heat. Archival ink shields your pictures from these picture-unfriendly factors so your prints will last years- even when they're displayed at home unprotected. So while other brands may only look at light fade, we take into account all the known factors that affect print life.
2) Most companies on the internet and retail sell UNIVERSAL inks. Archival ink is printer SPECIFIC ink. The difference between universal ink and specific ink is that each printer make/model uses different color "tints" and viscosities. Some people that own multiple printers and do not print many photographs use universal ink that can effect the life of your print head and fade within months. Take a look at the scanned photographs below for an example.
3) Archival Ink Ingredients: We start with our industry-acclaimed dye colorants/surfactants as the base of our archival inks. Then we add a proprietary humectant/fixative that controls smudging, speeds dry time, and increases ozone fade resistance.
4) Smudge-Proof Prints. Keep your documents looking their best with our highlighter-safe archival inks.
1) Will using an archival ink refill kit void my printer warranty? No it will not void your printer's warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act states: a company cannot sell a product under the pretense that the consumer must purchase replacement parts, add-ons, etc.. from that particular company. (United States Code Annotated Title 15 Commerce and Trade Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties 15 Section 2302)
2) Do I have to cut or modify my printer in any way in order to use refilled ink cartridges? No modifications are required to your printer to successfully use refilled cartridges.
3) What is print color gamut and why is it important? Print color gamut is the range of colors a printer/ink/paper combination can reproduce. It is an important quality factor in the overall print.
4) What is the shelf life of the ink when it is sitting in the ink bottle? The recommended maximum shelf life for best performance is 3 years which is plenty of time even if you don't use your printer very often.
1) 1 Year Total Satisfaction Guarantee - If not completely satisfied with your product, you can return it within 1 year for a full refund excluding shipping charges.
2) Platinum 1 Year Global Warranty - If any part of your product fails within 1 year, we will ship you a brand new product the same day free of any charge to you.
3) Expert Advisers - Our helpful expert advisers and product support specialists are ready to answer your questions and offer advice to help make your printer supplies shopping an unforgettable experience via Live Chat and Email.
4) Same Day Worldwide Shipping - We're ready to ship your order the same day you place it by USPS or UPS with tracking number. All orders placed after 4:00 PM Pacific Time will ship the next business day. The actual shipping charges are calculated by USPS and UPS upon viewing your cart and check out.