This thing is pretty sweet, the mini, color scanner is compact and lightweight, feels comfortable to hold in your palm, and easy to carry everywhere for use on the go, it is powered by two AAA batteries, so there is no need of external power source, it features a A4 color contact image sensor, which enables you scan at high (600 dpi) or standard (300 dpi) resolution, images are saved as JPEG file format, and stored on an TF card, the scanner is pretty easy to operate and 2 AA Alkaline batteries can provides about 200 scans. So, if you want to put your pictures/document/book on your computer, then this color scanner is the answer for you. You may think it is too small and too light to do a good job, and then I tell you one thing - Great things do often come in small packages.
* A4 Color Contact image Sensor
* Minimal in size, maximum in performance, scan book/document/newspaper at high (600 dpi) or standard (300 dpi) resolution
* Color or monochrome
* Build-in real-time scanning detector for avoiding image distortion
* Build-in speed controller to control the scanning speed
* 2 AA Alkaline batteries can provides about 200 scans
* Support up to 32GB memory (TF card)
* Very easy to use
* Attached OCR software
* 1 x Portable scanner
* 1 x Case
* 1 x Micro fiber cleaning cloth
* 1 x CD-ROM
A4 Color Contact image Sensor
600dpi or 300 dpi
color or monochrome
Yes, accepts TF card, up to 32 GB
Powered by 2 x AAA batteries
color high resolution
- Other payment (Cash, Check, Money Order) see Seller's Policy
Worldwide Shipping and Legality
FREE SHIPPING IN USA
* We offer shipping worldwide to almost all locations on the planet. * Please include your phone number when ordering,orders cannot be shipped without a correct phone number. Your number will not be used for any other reason but for delivery purposes only. (NO PO BOXES PLEASE).* Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country – and about the legalities of importing goods into your country. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the Paradise Electronics terms and conditions below, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order. * Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
Read The Small Print!
* Before you read the small print: Importing is a breeze in most countries! You may have to pay your own country’s VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases packets / cartons delivered from US or China by courier arrive safely with no problems at all! * Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible region / compatibility inconsistencies, we do not accept returns of healthy products which were simply mis-ordered by you. If you are in an NTSC video color region, don’t order PAL products for your market. Check if your country’s networks will match the GSM frequency bands of Cell Phones you are ordering. Check if your locality has free DVB-T broadcasts before buying DVB-T digital TV receivers. If the driver’s seat is on the left, don’t order left side passenger sun visor Car DVD Monitors! Duh! * Additionally, there are some (cool) types of gadgets including for example (but not limited to) radio signal jammers, high powered lasers, and could-be-considered-medical products like e-cigarettes, that are not legal (booo!) to import into certain countries. As the buyer / importer it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. Paradise Electronics will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country’s local Customs – either in cases where the goods are turned back, or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition Paradise Electronics is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase. * We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware / software during / related to installation of any of our products. We not be liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products. * Delivery time: If there is a possible delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we’ll contact you by email to discuss back order, refund, changing products, or other options. Larger orders that exceed our stock may take up to 1 week longer to send out, as we have to order from the factory. In such cases we will contact you about any delay. In certain cases, e.g. the first time you try to ship to a different address than your own, we have to complete a verification check with you before processing your order, which can add 1-3 days to the processing time. Most orders are shipped 1-3 days after order is completed.
1. All our products come with a 12 month warranty.
1. Fewer than 1% of all Paradise Electronics shipped products are subject to any warranty or quality issue.
1. In the unlikely event there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in US or China warehouse we will either repair the item, or offer full credit towards ordering a replacement.
1. If you experience any problem with a product bought from Paradise Electronics, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you. Any returns must be discussed with Paradise Electronics Customer Support in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork.
1. In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / credit under warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to the Paradise Electronics warehouse in US or China are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by Paradise Electronics.
1. Physical damage to a pro
this ad: miscategorized, prohibited, spam