Here is a Georgetown black leather crossbody shoulder bag. It has a front flap with twist lock closure and slip in pocket under front flap. There is an interior side zippered pocket and the back of bag has a slip in pocket the length of bag. It has a non-adjustable strap.
Height: Approx 6"
Length: Approx 9.5"
Depth: Approx 2" (Bottom of Bag)
Strap hang: Approx 22"
It is in good condition with great grain design in the leather. There are minor surface scuffs-scratches and minor interior stains with very little strap wear.
Please enlarge pictures for details
Please remember when buying vintage purses there are normally minor imperfections unless these are very noticeable or detract from the style or attractiveness of the item they are not normally mentioned.
The item that you see in the pictures is the actual item that you will get. Please email me with any questions and please give me at least 24 hours to answer. I will try to answer as soon as possible.
I will mail your purchase the following day after payment is received. Due to its weight I will mail this purse by priority mail padded flat rate bag with delivery confirmation for $6.10.
Thank you for visiting my listing!
If you are buying vintage, you must expect some wear, unless it is mint condition.
• Mint: Perfect, pristine, no signs of wear.
• Near Mint: Like New, no flaws to report
• Excellent: Has been worn, no flaws to report.
• Very Good: Noted minor flaws, easily repairable or already repaired, Could be
wearable as purchased with the flaws.
• Good: Noted minor flaws, most likely repairable or already repaired, wearable with
care or after repair.
• Fair: Numerous noted flaws, some significant, possibly repairable/wearable.
• Poor: Damaged beyond repair with value as a study piece, not wearable.
• Sold As Is: No Returns.