This unique, faux leather, mod bag features a cutout handle and rigid design. It has a gold clasp and black vinyl interior. There are no pockets or zip pouches in this purse.
The exterior stitching has thread tails loose at the top (see 3rd image). The brass closure has patina. Otherwise it is in very good vintage condition.
This is one of the smaller sizes of these style purses. That is why I am getting rid of it. I only like the larger 14” to 16” ones! So my loss is your gain!
Width of handbag 12"
Height of handbag 6 3/4"
Width of handbag 9 1/2"
Depth of handbag 4 3/4"
Please look at the pictures for more detail.
Please remember when buying vintage purses there are normally minor imperfections unless these are very noticeable or detract from the style or attractiveness of the item they are not normally mentioned.
The item that you see in the pictures is the actual item that you will get. Please email me with any questions and please give me at least 24 hours to answer. I will try to answer as soon as possible.
I will mail your purchase the following day after payment is received. Due to its weight I will mail this purse by priority mail padded envelope with delivery confirmation.
Thank you for visiting my listing!
If you are buying vintage, you must expect some wear, unless it is mint condition.
• Mint: Perfect, pristine, no signs of wear.
• Near Mint: Like New, no flaws to report
• Excellent: Has been worn, no flaws to report.
• Very Good: Noted minor flaws, easily repairable or already repaired, Could be
wearable as purchased with the flaws.
• Good: Noted minor flaws, most likely repairable or already repaired, wearable with
care or after repair.
• Fair: Numerous noted flaws, some significant, possibly repairable/wearable.
• Poor: Damaged beyond repair with value as a study piece, not wearable.
• Sold As Is: No Returns.