UltraGamut Plug & Play Continuous Ink Systems will save you money and eliminate trips to buy pricey new cartridges. Designed with convenience and simplicity in mind, follow the easy illustrated instruction manual to install the UltraGamut Pre-Filled Continuous Ink System within 5 minutes from start to finish. Best of all, photos printed with UltraGamut Archival Ink lasts longer than traditional, lab-processed photos. They will even stand up to smudges, scratches, and fading. That means you can share and frame your favorite photos, or place them in an album - worry-free. Backed by our 1 Year Total-Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee and a 1 Year Platinum Warranty.
Pre-Filled Ink: 120ml Cyan, 120ml Magenta, 120ml Yellow, 120ml Black, 120ml Light Cyan, 120ml Light Magenta, 720ml Total
Package Contents: 1x Continuous Ink System, 6x Air Filters, 2x Tubing Clips, 1x User's Guide
Product Highlights: Pre-Filled with Fade Resistant, Smudge-Proof Archival Dye Ink
Total Savings: Equivalent to 90 Cartridges. Save $900 Compared to Buying New Cartridges
1) Auto Resetting Chips - Each delivery cartridge contains an intelligent chip that overrides the printer ink level control and resets the ink level back to full after refilling the ink tanks.
2) Pre-Filled with Archival Ink - Highly reliable clog free formula is filtered to 0.2 um, which is the same as original ink.
3) Smudge-Proof, Highlighter-Safe - The archival ink formula dries your prints in seconds and lets you use a highlighter without smudging.
4) Precisely Calibrated Color Gamut - The archival ink matches the color profile of the original cartridges with no adjustments needed.
The UltraGamut Continuous Ink System consists of cartridges that act just like your original ink cartridges The difference is, you never have to remove the cartridges when you run of ink. Purchase extra ink from UltraGamut and pour it in the external ink tank before you run out. The UltraGamut System consists of a bulk ink tank that is attached to the cartridges through tubing that is supported by an adhesive bracket mounted in the printer according to the included instructions. The tubing acts as a vacuum to extract ink from the bulk ink tank and keep the cartridges full of ink. The CIS cartridges never decay and feature built in auto-reset chips. Every UltraGamut System goes through our exclusive IntenseStress Tests that simulate long term heavy usage where printing, durability, and output quality are tested to be 100%
Never buy expensive one time use cartridges at the store again. The CIS never needs to be replaced and last a life time of use. To installthe system place the ink tank beside the printer, place the delivery cartridges inside the printer, remove the small rubber air plugs on the top of the ink tank, insert the air filters, apply the tubing holder clip according to the instructions and start printing. When the ink tank is low on ink, remove the large rubber ink plugs on the top of the ink tank, inject more archival ink and keep printing.
Get beautiful photos without going to the lab. Enjoy brilliant photos for generations to come. Archival ink is a revolutionary new dye-based ink formulation that delivers unsurpassed image quality and long-lasting results. Our ink is tailor-made to fit the needs of the discerning photo enthusiast. It provides vivid, true-to-life colors with a wide color gamut ideal for printing your best shots.
1) Knock-offs include poorly translated english instructions with non-specific installation procedures and tiny pictures that don't make any sense. Our continuous ink system includes a detailed easy to follow user's guide, large installation pictures and an extremely knowledgeable customer support team.
2) Knock-offs use cheap inks that have heavy water and solvent mixtures that are guaranteed to clog the print heads, fade fast, and cause irreversible damage to your printer. Archival inks are finely filtered to 0.2 microns. This is the same grade as the original ink that came with your printer.
3) Knock-offs have a one piece non-replaceable ink chamber design that is sealed together with glue causing ink to erode over time. Our system features a multi-piece, user-replaceable ink chamber design with no glue inside of the ink chambers. Over time our system will still perform like new and your ink will always be protected.
4) Knock-offs had no research and development teams or testing designed to simulate usage or fade testing. Using a unique blend of additives to "fix" the dyes, archival ink scientists have engineered a significant leap in longevity and color reproduction with the introduction of our archival ink technology that locks ink molecules into the photo paper's layer, protecting your picture from fading factors.
1) Archival ink does what other third party inks don't. Pictures fade when they're exposed to light, air pollution, moisture, and heat. Archival ink shields your pictures from these picture-unfriendly factors so your prints will last years- even when they're displayed at home unprotected. So while other brands may only look at light fade, we take into account all the known factors that affect print life.
2) Most companies on the internet and retail sell UNIVERSAL inks. Archival ink is printer SPECIFIC ink. The difference between universal ink and specific ink is that each printer make/model uses different color "tints" and viscosities. Some people that own multiple printers and do not print many photographs use universal ink that can effect the life of your print head and fade within months. Take a look at the scanned photographs below for an example.
3) Archival Ink Ingredients: We start with our industry-acclaimed dye colorants/surfactants as the base of our archival inks. Then we add a proprietary humectant/fixative that controls smudging, speeds dry time, and increases ozone fade resistance.
4) Smudge-Proof Prints. Keep your documents looking their best with our highlighter-safe archival inks.
1) Will using the continuous ink system void my printer warranty? No it will not void your printer's warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act states: a company cannot sell a product under the pretense that the consumer must purchase replacement parts, add-ons, etc.. from that particular company. (United States Code Annotated Title 15 Commerce and Trade Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties 15 Section 2302)
2) Do I have to cut or modify my printer in any way in order to install the continuous ink system? No. All you have to do to your printer is place a removable adhesive tubing clip according to the instructions to hold the ink tubes in place while printing.
3) What is print color gamut and why is it important? Print color gamut is the range of colors a printer/ink/paper combination can reproduce. It is an important quality factor in the overall print.
4) What is the shelf life of the ink when it is sitting in the ink tank? The recommended maximum shelf life for best performance is 3 years which is plenty of time even if you don't use your printer very often.
1) 1 Year Total Satisfaction Guarantee - If not completely satisfied with your product, you can return it within 1 year for a full refund including shipping.
2) Platinum 1 Year Global Warranty - If any part of your product fails within 1 year, we will ship you a brand new product the same day free of any charge to you.
3) Expert Advisers - Our helpful expert advisers and product support specialists are ready to answer your questions and offer advice to help make your printer supplies shopping an unforgettable experience via Live Chat and Email.
4) Same Day Worldwide Shipping - We're ready to ship your order the same day you place it by USPS or UPS with tracking number. All orders placed after 4:00 PM Pacific Time will ship the next business day. The actual shipping charges are calculated by USPS and UPS upon viewing your cart and check out.