Childrens Socks 2 to 14 Years
c 1940s Vintage Knitting Patterns Book
Beehive Series No. 68, c 1940s, 29 pages
Socks to Knit for children ages 2 to 14 years on 4 needles;
* Ankle socks, plain and ribbed, in seven sizes (2 to 14 years)
* Party Socks for Little Girls (2, 4 and 6 years)
* Ankle Socks for girls and boys, plain, striped cuff, fancy ribbed cuff, cable cuff, smartly striped, houndstooth, arrowhead, ribbed, in seven sizes (2 to 14 years)
* Just Like Father's boys slack socks, smartly striped, houndstooth, arrowhead, in seven sizes (2 to 14 years)
* Knee Stockings for boys and girls, cable, ribbed (4 to 14 years)
There is a section on the Aladdin Heel. Using this heel, you can replace a worn out heel without unravelling the foot.
You will receive your pattern book in PDF format for digital download and there are no shipping charges. You can access the book easily from your computer by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this on your computer, it can be downloaded for free from their site at www.adobe.com.
By purchasing this copy, you agree to use it for personal use only; no re-selling of any or all of the contents is permitted. To the best of my knowledge and belief, this material comes from a public domain source.