School Children Fashions
1950s Vintage Knitting Patterns Book
Styled by Hilde, Vol. 80, 1955, 23 pages
This book is part of a Collection of 7 Children clothes pattern books.
Click Here to save by buying the complete Collection.
Pullover and cardigan sweaters and sweater sets to knit for boys and girls in different patterns; with graphs.
- Girl's diamond cardigan (8, 10, 12)
- Lacy slipover (4, 6, 8)
- Boy's slipover (6, 8, 10, 12)
- Two-tone cardigan (8, 10, 12)
- Boy's slipover (4, 6, 8)
- Cable stitch slipover (6, 8, 10)
- Sleeveless sweater (8, 10, 12)
- Cardigan (4-6 and 6-8)
- Outdoor sweater zippered (6, 8, 10, 12)
- Twin sweater set (6, 8, 10)
- Raglan cardigan and slipover (6, 8, 10)
- Angora bolero (4,6, 8)
- Argyle sweater (6, 8, 10)
- Twin sweater set (8-10 and 10-12)
- Cable stitch sports sweater (10-12 and 12-14)
- Boy's heavy sweater and hat (6-8 and 10-12)
- Ski sweater (10-12)
You will receive your pattern book in PDF format for digital download and there are no shipping charges. You can access the book easily from your computer by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this on your computer, it can be downloaded for free from their site at www.adobe.com.
By purchasing this copy, you agree to use it for personal use only; no re-selling of any or all of the contents is permitted. To the best of my knowledge and belief, this material comes from a public domain source.