Each listing should give the refund/return policy with in the description. If there is no information listed, it usually means the item cannot be returned. Please send us a request for return/refund information if it is not stated.
If the listing states the item can be returned you will need to follow the instructions on returns. If an item states that it can only be returned if it has NOT been opened then do not try to return it if it has been opened. The buyer would be responsible for any additional shipping.
1. Contact Jeanie @ 208-908-7951 or e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you wish to return the item and why.
2. Return the item no later than the timeframe that was listed. If it says 15 days that means you have 15 days from the date you received the item to return it.
3. Use the return shipping address that we give you when you contact us (do not return to any address found on paperwork in the box unless it says blujay.com /Jeanie Porter).
4. DO NOT FOLLOW THE INVOICE'S INSTRUCTIONS. The invoice that was included with your purchase is from the supplier and not from us. Since it is not our invoice the instructions could be wrong. However, the invoice does need to be returned with. In order to receive a refund the item(s) must be returned in the same condition it was shipped. It also needs to be packaged the same way and all paperwork that was included with the item(s) must be returned.
5. The buyer must contact us to get the return shipping information.
6. Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs and for a restocking fee of no less than 10%.