IN THE SCHOOLS
AND BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION
Hardback book by Robert H. Woody
© 1969 by Prentice-Hall, Inc.
List of Tables
Part one RECOGNITION AND DIAGNOSIS
1. The School and the Behavioral Problem Child
2. Causes and Characteristics of Behavior Problems in Children
3. Detection and Referral of Behavioral Problem Children
4. Psychoeducational Diagnosis
Part two BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION
5. Influencing and Modifying Behavior
6. Types of Behavior Modification
7. General Behavioral Modification Techniques
8. Specialized Behavioral Modification Techniques
9. Implementing Behavioral Modification in the Schools
Index of Authors
Index of Subjects "
The book is in good condition with minor wear to the cover.
No torn or ripped pages.
There are a few pages with some underlining.