Fingerprint attendance time card recorder that allows employees to clock in/clock out the old-fashioned way while ensuring company security with biometric fingerprint verification of employee time attendance.
How does it work? It works with regular time cards just like a normal time card recorder, but your employees also have to pass a fingerprint verification before it prints the time onto their cards. Because of the uniqueness of fingerprints, anyone who is not enrolled in the time recorder system will not be able to clock in or out with this unit.
Easy to use: This time card recorder is robust, with a large LCD display, yet is small enough to easily fit on the company lunchroom wall or receptionist table. The initial setup is easy. Simply connect the AC power adapter and follow the instructions in the manual to enroll all your employees. Then your company is ready to start using it. How? An employee inserts his paper time card into the punch-slot of the machine, scans his finger, and then the machine will print the current time onto his time card. If the employee is not enrolled, then the machine will reject his card and no time stamp will be printed.
Accurate and reliable: Each employee can only clock in or out once during each shift. An employee who tries to enter his fingerprint a second time after already successfully clocked in will trigger a warning message on the digital display. No time stamp will be printed to his card. This will eliminate “buddy clocking” from your company.
Low maintenance: Our BG10 Attendance Time Card Recorder does not need any network link or software, so you can forget about firmware downloads, network testing, corrupted record files, etc. Just plug it in and it will keep working, therefore allowing you to spend more of your time and effort on running your business.
Flexibility: Maybe fingerprint recognition is too complicated for your employees? Not a problem, simply turn off the fingerprint function, and it will function like a time card recorder without the biometric verification. You can also connect it to an external alarm bell, so it will remind your employees to start and finish work on time.
So no matter what businesses you are running, a workshop, a factory or an office, get a BG10 Biometric Time Card Recorder today - it will be the best investment you ever make!
At a Glance...
* Fingerprint recognition
* Compact and robust
* Easy to use and manage
* No software or network installation required
* Can connect to an external alarm
* Power supply: 18V DC 1.5A
* Temperature: 0 degree to 40 degrees
* Humidity: 10% - 80%
* Color: Black with blue backlight LCD
* Weight: 2.6 kg (5.732 lbs)
* Dimension: L127 x W196 x H249 (mm)
* Card size: L190 – 192mm X W85 – 85.5 mm, thickness around 0.5 mm
* Circuit board battery life: 7 month (average)
* Storage capacity: 150 users and 5 administrators (each with 3 fingerprints max)
* No more “buddy clocking” ensuring that you are getting every minute of work you pay for because friends cannot clock in for one another with this foolproof system.”
* Administrator can use his fingerprint multiple times without been rejected.
* Complex systems normally come with complicated problems and usually many software updates are required to keep the system in premium condition. No network wiring or complicated software installation required.
* This product uses a standard time card. Card size is between 190 to 192 mm in length and 85mm wide. Thickness is around 0.5 mm.
Package Contents for Model CVKC-BG10
* Fingerprint Time Card Recorder main unit
* AC power supply
* 12 month warranty
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
* What is “buddy clocking” and how is it affecting my business?
"Buddy- clocking" is when a co-worker clocks in or out for another employee. This is costing employer a lot of money as the employer is continuously paying the employee even he is absent.
* Is fingerprint recognition a reliable method for preventing “buddy clocking”? Yes. Fingerprint is used as a standard identification method around the world. Just think the BG10 as a policeman standing there to check the ID from every employee before letting them clock in.
* Where can I get the time card from?
There are lots of paper card manufactures that produce these cards. They are selling them in large quantities for a very cheap price. Some of them can be found on Amazon, and a company called Acroprint also produce similar cards in English.
- Other payment (Cash, Check, Money Order) see Seller's Policy
Worldwide Shipping and Legality
FREE SHIPPING IN USA
* We offer shipping worldwide to almost all locations on the planet. * Please include your phone number when ordering,orders cannot be shipped without a correct phone number. Your number will not be used for any other reason but for delivery purposes only. (NO PO BOXES PLEASE).* Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country – and about the legalities of importing goods into your country. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the Paradise Electronics terms and conditions below, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order. * Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
Read The Small Print!
* Before you read the small print: Importing is a breeze in most countries! You may have to pay your own country’s VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases packets / cartons delivered from US or China by courier arrive safely with no problems at all! * Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible region / compatibility inconsistencies, we do not accept returns of healthy products which were simply mis-ordered by you. If you are in an NTSC video color region, don’t order PAL products for your market. Check if your country’s networks will match the GSM frequency bands of Cell Phones you are ordering. Check if your locality has free DVB-T broadcasts before buying DVB-T digital TV receivers. If the driver’s seat is on the left, don’t order left side passenger sun visor Car DVD Monitors! Duh! * Additionally, there are some (cool) types of gadgets including for example (but not limited to) radio signal jammers, high powered lasers, and could-be-considered-medical products like e-cigarettes, that are not legal (booo!) to import into certain countries. As the buyer / importer it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. Paradise Electronics will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country’s local Customs – either in cases where the goods are turned back, or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition Paradise Electronics is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase. * We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware / software during / related to installation of any of our products. We not be liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products. * Delivery time: If there is a possible delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we’ll contact you by email to discuss back order, refund, changing products, or other options. Larger orders that exceed our stock may take up to 1 week longer to send out, as we have to order from the factory. In such cases we will contact you about any delay. In certain cases, e.g. the first time you try to ship to a different address than your own, we have to complete a verification check with you before processing your order, which can add 1-3 days to the processing time. Most orders are shipped 1-3 days after order is completed.
1. All our products come with a 12 month warranty.
1. Fewer than 1% of all Paradise Electronics shipped products are subject to any warranty or quality issue.
1. In the unlikely event there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in US or China warehouse we will either repair the item, or offer full credit towards ordering a replacement.
1. If you experience any problem with a product bought from Paradise Electronics, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you. Any returns must be discussed with Paradise Electronics Customer Support in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork.
1. In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / credit under warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to the Paradise Electronics warehouse in US or China are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by Paradise Electronics.
1. Physical damage to a pro
this ad: miscategorized, prohibited, spam