New, factory sealed. Ships USPS First Class Mail within 1 business day. Faster or International shipping, (or have any questions) please contact us at Will@TragicLittlePC.Com.
Aggression - Reign over Europe spans 4 decades, from 1910 until 1950, and offers players the chance to rewrite the darkest age in recent history where humankind suffered horribly. Players can change the outcome of both World Wars, start the Cold War and decide which country will come out on top to dominate Europe.
Choose your side - Germany, France, Russia or England - and become the most powerful force on the continent, using historical figures and equipment. Send your diplomats across Europe on the real time tactical map and pick your battles well. Then zoom in on the action and command your armies in detailed landscapes to conquer major cities and landmarks.
Aggression is a military-history real-time strategy with elements of role, in which the player can act as a leader of Russia, Britain, France or Germany and take part in the events of a crucial moment of European history - the era of total war 1914 - 1945 years.
An important element of the gameplay is the possibility of an alternative development of historical events - the only Aggression player will be able to create a fascist or communist government in the UK, or, speaking of Russia, together with the fascist bloc, and to attack Western countries.
The goal of the game is to capture all the cities on the strategic map, or development of nuclear weapons by two or more countries (historically, the atomic bomb has the end of an epoch of total war, which is devoted to the game).
As soon as the atomic bomb opens up any other country except the players - it is considered the beginning of the Cold War and the summary of the game.
The main feature of the game of Aggression can be called a holistic approach to implementing the model of state management. The player will have access to politics, economics, technology, warfare, and feel truly leaders. With all the wealth of opportunities, the management of the country Aggression is quite simple and easy to master - the majority of opportunities are flexible settings, allowing the player to determine the degree of control over any parameter or set the automatic mode.
- Military-historical strategy games limited the time frame 1910-1950 biennium.
- Fully three-dimensional graphics of tactical and global modes, detailed map of Europe.
- Greater flexibility in the choice of the player's strategy of his state, to create an alternative history of Europe.
- Four States, available for the management of: Russia, England, Germany, France.
- Historic Campaign for all of the key state in which the player can perform hundreds of tasks and take the whole era of total war, to take part in both World Wars.
- Three-dimensional strategic map of Europe, which has dozens of historical figures.
- More than 120 types of combat units (infantry, cavalry, artillery, tanks and armored vehicles, aviation), modeled in accordance with the historical realities.
- Political, economic and military systems, realistically reflecting a particular point of European policy and the war in the XX century.
- More than 200 real-existing historical figures: politicians, generals, public figures who lived during this period of time.
- Large-scale battles on 92 fully three-dimensional tactical map.
- Bloody battles, the planning of combat operations, the development of new weapons and technologies (from a machine gun to the atomic bomb), the conclusion of political alliances and espionage.
- Today's level of game graphics, realistic physics, a large set of special effects, providing cinematic happening on-screen action.
CPU:Pentium 4 2.4GHz
Video card:256MB NVIDIA GeForce 5900 or ATI Radeon 9800 or better (or any other Direct X 9 card with T&L Support)
Sound card:DirectX 9.0 compatible