1940s Vintage Crochet Patterns Book
Columbia Afghans, Volume 102, 1942, 28 pages
Afghans to crochet for your home (one to knit and one to embroider).
* Danbury (50 x 72) made from knit strips with fringe
* Hyannis (59 x 78) made from popcorn motif and plain motif
* Princess Anne (50 x 62) made from motifs; windmill square and plain square
* Kennett Square (48 x 64) made from motifs
* Woodstock (45 x 55) woven squares
* Shrewsbury (46 x 62) motifs with fringe
* Jamestown (56 x 71), (and Mt. Vernon 55 x 70-not pictured), made from motifs
* Chestertown (50 x 78) made from panels with fringe
* Williamsburg (65 x 65) made from motifs
* Lexington (54 x 63) made from windmill square and plain square
* Middlebury (52 x 72) made from strips with afghan hook, and fringe
* Yorktown (60 x 70) made in one piece
* New Bedford (48 x 63), made from different coloured motifs
Afghan Stitch with Embroidery:
* Fort Washington (56 x 72) colour chart for embroidery
You will receive your pattern book in PDF format for digital download and there are no shipping charges. You can access the book easily from your computer by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this on your computer, it can be downloaded for free from their site at www.adobe.com.
By purchasing this copy, you agree to use it for personal use only; no re-selling of any or all of the contents is permitted. To the best of my knowledge and belief, this material comes from a public domain source.