1) Place name block and numbers glue side (rough side) down on the shirt in correct position.
2) Temperature: 160 degrees C
3) Cover with material, make sure not to move the name set. Use a Teflon shirt or thin material such as cotton handkerchief.
4) Time: 15 seconds
5) Pressure: Very firm
6) Peel: Cold (allow to cool for at least 60 seconds before carefully peeling the backing material).
7) If name block or number does not fully stick, recover and press for a further 5 seconds.
8) For two layer name sets, repeat steps 1) to 7) for top layer.
8) Do not wash shirt for 48 hours after application
NOTE: The use of normal iron is not recommended
Shipping Type: Registered Air Mail with Tracking Numbers
Duration: 3-10 weeks to your door steps
Handling time: 3-5 days after payment is received